Welcome to the Cerritos Memorial Challenge Cup
presented by Nike
May 26, 27 & 28, 2018
We are proud to announce that we have over 700 Teams registered in this year’s event. We are officially Southern California’s #1 Memorial Day Tournament!
SCHEDULES: We are finalizing the flights, brackets and schedule right now and working 24/7 to get it out as quickly as possible. We understand that families are trying to arrange travel plans. We thank you for your patience.
COACHING CONFLICTS: It’s your last chance to submit requests via email for no coaching conflicts. The last day we will accept requests is Monday, May 7th.
We will not accept any coaching conflicts requests after this date and time.
ROSTER FREEZE: The roster freeze is Saturday, May 26th before your first scheduled game. All rosters must be in your online TGS account. You can add and remove players anytime leading up to May 26th.
For Team Check in Requirements, click on Team Check In on the main menu bar.
- 2010 & 2009 Divisions plays 7v7
- 2008 & 2007 Divisions plays 9v9
- 2006 thru 1999 Divisions plays 11v11
- No Coaching Conflicts for coaches who coach 2 teams
- 2010 thru 2007: $795
- 2006 thru 1999: $1295
- We encourage you to register early as this tournament gets sold out quickly year after year.
International & National Event:
- We also welcome back our friends from France, Mexico, Canada, Cameroon, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, Northern California, So Cal, and Washington. Their participation enhances the spirit of great competition internationally and nationally at our tournament.
Boys Teams 2018 Venues:
- Silverlakes Sports Complex
- Ontario Sports Complex
- Mt San Antonio College
- Fairplex Soccer Complex
- Veterans Soccer Park
Girls Teams 2018 Venues:
- California State University Long Beach
- Long Beach City College
- Golden West College
- Huntington Beach High School
- Marina High School
- Edison High School
- Westminster High School
- Troy High School